Or Super Duds?
Part 7: After congress has worked on resolving the fiscal cliff over the weekend, Harry Reid reports that ‘significant distance’ between sides as fiscal talks stall, carry into Monday,
The 112th Congress has been one of the least productive congress in U.S. history. Will they redeem themselves by compromising to avoid the fiscal cliff or will they prove themselves to be Super Duds? With all the finger pointing being reported to the media, the later seems to be the case! In any case, we are down to the last day of the year so there will be no more suspense after midnight. Unfortunately, unlike Cinderella, this congress does not have a fairy godmother to help it. C’est la vie!
The parody includes the following Superheroes/villains: Harry Reid, Mitch McConnell, Joe Biden, John Boenhner, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Cantor, Michele Bachmann Dave Camp, Tom Cole, Bob Corker, Patty Murray, Lindsey Graham, Barack Obama and John Norquist (last two as kibitzers).
The Fiscal Cliff Saga – A recap of our previous posts on the Fiscal Cliff
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 1 (Obama and Boehner Compromise on Fiscal Cliff)
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 2 (Boehner’s Plan B Failure)
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 3 (Obama is Santa Claus)
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 4 (Fiscal Cliff Christmas Fantasy)
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 5 (Reid and McConnell on the Fiscal Cliff Parody)
- Fiscal Cliff Saga – Part 6 (Fiscal Cliff Parody)
Other Political Parodies
To see our other political parodies featuring parodies on Romney, Santorum, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, Michele Bachmann, Rick Perry and many other politicians, check out political parodies gallery.